Gallery

Why Jesus Is Not God

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Jesus Is Not God

Post by Karen on Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 16:58

Jesus's Connection to Enki/Loki.

From Matthew 10:34-36

Jesus, the Cause of Dissension.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the Earth: It is not peace I have come to bring, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man's enemies will be those of his own household."

Not very nice words from a man who is supposed to speak of peace and love to all and sundry. Dissension is disorder or chaos. The God of Chaos was known as Cronus. Enki is also known as a God of Chaos, or Evil. Also, the evil God, Set, was known as a God of Chaos. What is interesting about that is that Jesus's words use the name Set, as in "I have come to set (Set) a man against his father..." The usage of the word set, could be giving us a clue as to who Jesus truly worships.

From 1 Corinthians 14:32-33

"Prophets can always control their prophetic spirits, since God is not a God of Disorder, but of Peace."

This passage is in direct contradiction to Jesus's message of not bringing peace to one's own household.

Conclusion: If Jesus has not come to bring peace, and intends to make enemies of family members inside their own homes, there is no way that he is speaking for a god of peace; because he is speaking for a god of disorder and chaos. The God of Chaos is Cronus. Also, Enki/Loki was called the God of Chaos, disorder and evil.

Jesus's Connection to Lucifer.

From Isaiah 14:12-25

"How did you come to fall from the heavens, Daystar, Son of Dawn?  (Lucifer.) How did you come to be thrown to the ground,
You who enslaved the nations? You, who used to think to yourself,
"I will climb up to the heavens; and higher than the stars of God. I will set my throne.
I will sit on the Mount of Assembly.
In the recesses of the North.
I will climb to the top of thunderclouds
I will rival the Most High (Yahweh)
What! Now you have fallen to Sheol to the very bottom of the abyss!

In Greek mythology, Chaos, otherwise known as Chasm, according to Hesiod, is the abyss.

From Revelation 22:16
Epilogue.

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to make these revelations to you for the sake of the churches. I am of David's line, the root of David, and the bright star of the morning. (Lucifer.)

Yahweh, the Most High, is the rival of Jesus/Lucifer.

Karen Trenouth
Author of: "Epiphany of the Whitechapel Murders"
Author of: "Jack the Ripper: The Satanic Team"
Karen
Admin

View user profile http://victorianripper.niceboard.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Jesus Is Not God

Post by Karen on Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 17:48

So, who exactly is Yahweh, the Most High? Maybe the answer can be found within the Psalms themselves.

Psalm 9:1-2

"I thank you, Yahweh, with all my heart;
I recite your marvels one by one;
I rejoice and exult in you,
I sing praise to your name, Most High."

This implies that Yahweh is the name of God, who is the Most High. This is the person to whom Jesus/Lucifer is a rival. Jesus-Lucifer is trying to be like the Most High God, Yahweh.

Psalm 9:9-10

"May Yahweh be a stronghold for the oppressed,

A stronghold when times are hard.

Those who acknowledge your name (Yahweh) can rely on you, you never desert those who seek you, Yahweh."

Again, this verse gives you the name of the Most High God, Yahweh.

Yahweh's Connection to Enlil/Thor

Psalm 18:1-2

I love you, Yahweh, my strength (My Savior, you rescue me from violence.)
Yahweh is my rock and my bastion,
My deliverer is my God.

In this passage, Yahweh is referred to as THE SAVIOR. This implies that we already have a Savior in the Old Testament. So, why is Jesus, who is not even mentioned in the entire Old Testament, called THE SAVIOR thousands of years after Yahweh is listed as THE SAVIOR? It seems that we have a fraudulent rival in the New Testament.

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 18:35

Psalm 18:13-14

"Yahweh thundered from Heaven,
The Most High made his voice heard; he let his arrows fly and scattered them,
launched the lightnings and routed them."

This passage tells you that the Most High God, Yahweh, can produce thunder and lightning in order to use them to punish evil-doers. They are his weapons of war. Thor and/or Zeus were both known as the God of Thunder. No one else besides these Gods can produce thunder and lightning. Not Cronus, not Loki, not Allah, not Jesus, or any other God.

Future Punishment of Jesus-Loki-Lucifer.

Psalm 5:6

"You hate all evil men,
liars you destroy;
murderers and frauds
Yahweh detests."

The True Name of Yahweh = Enlil

Enlil is called the Lord of the Storm.

Wikipedia entry for Enlil   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlil

From Psalm 29
Hymn to the Lord of the Storm (Enlil).

Pay tribute to Yahweh, you sons of God,
tribute to Yahweh of glory and power,
tribute to Yahweh of the glory of his name (Enlil),
worship Yahweh in his sacred court.

The voice of Yahweh over the waters!
Yahweh over the multitudinous waters!

The voice of Yahweh in power!
The voice of Yahweh in splendor!

The voice of Yahweh shatters the cedars,
Yahweh shatters the cedars of Lebanon,
making Lebanon leap like a calf,
Sirion like a young wild bull.

The voice of Yahweh sharpens lightning shafts! What God can produce lightning from his hands?

The voice of Yahweh sets the wilderness shaking.
Yahweh shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
The voice of Yahweh sets the terebinths shuddering,
stripping the forests bare.

The God of glory thunders. What God can produce thunder in the heavens when angry?

In his palace everything cries, "Glory!"
Yahweh sat enthroned for the Flood,
Yahweh sits enthroned as a king for ever.

Yahweh gives strength to his people,
Yahweh blesses his people with peace.

Yahweh is the God of Peace.
Jesus, by his very own admission does not plan to bring peace; but Yahweh will bring us peace.

I will now sum up by writing the words that were uttered by both Jesus and Yahweh (through Yahweh's faithful servant, David).

Jesus: "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the Earth: It is not peace I have come to bring, but a sword."

Yahweh: "Yahweh blesses his people with peace."

It is up to you to decide which deity is the God for you.

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 21:19

Jesus's words are also in direct violation of the Ten Commandments set forth by Yahweh God.

From Deuteronomy 5:16

Honour your father and your mother, as Yahweh your God has commanded you, so that you may have long life and may prosper in the land that Yahweh your God gives to you.

Jesus's own words from Matthew 10:34-36

Jesus, the cause of dissension.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth: it is not peace I have come to bring, but a sword. For I have come to
-set a man against his father,
-a daughter against her mother."

This is in direct violation of the Ten Commandments set forth by Yahweh to honour one's parents. So, Jesus wishes to cause others to dishonour their parents?

Last edited by Karen on Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 20:13; edited 1 time in total

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jesus the Arab

Post by Karen on Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 22:38

When I was a teenager, my Father studied theology for four years in his preparation of becoming a Deacon in the Roman Catholic religion, and he informed me that Jesus was an Arab. If Jesus was an Arab, then for which God was he truly speaking? He also told me that he learned about the Magi that visited Jesus in the stable. They were not from the Orient. He told me that they were Persian Magi and Persia is now called Iran.

In the New Testament he called the Jews infidels (unbelievers) several times. Some examples:

John 7
The Unbelieving Jews Warned.

21 Again he said to them:

"I am going away; you will look for me
and you will die in your sin.
Where I am going, you cannot come."

This sounds exactly what Muslims/Arabs say to those who disbelieve what they believe. Jews believed in Yahweh for thousands of years before the Arab Jesus ever walked on the soil of Israel. Here is a video depicting what Jesus sounded like to the Jews:

"Unbelieving Jews go to hell!"

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jesus = ISIS

Post by Karen on Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 13:20

Jesus (ISIS) also encourages his followers to leave their families to join him (ISIS) and tells them that he expects them to die for his sake.

For the Sake of Allah
For the Sake of Jesus

From Matthew 10:37-39

"Anyone who prefers father or mother to me is not worthy of me. Anyone who prefers son or daughter to me is not worthy of me. Anyone who does not take his cross and follow in my footsteps is not worthy of me. Anyone who finds his life will lose it; anyone who loses his life for my sake will find it."

So, basically, this passage is telling us that we are expected to die for someone's else's sake, and not for the sake of ourselves or our families. Again, this is a division, or rift, that is caused in families. When ISIS recruits warriors, they also expect the new soldiers to abandon their families and homelands to join them.

Jesus is, once again, in direct violation of one of the Ten Commandments, viz: "Honour your father and mother."

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 13:38

Now, we will explore the issue of Jesus describing himself as the "Son of Man" numerous times. It is not the "Son of Man" in whom we are putting our faith, but in the "Son of God." These two characters are not synonymous with each other; as they are two separate characters.

From Mark 13:24-27

The Coming of the Son of Man.

"But in those days, after that time of distress, the sun will be darkened, the moon will lose its brightness, the stars will come falling from heaven and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man (not the Son of God) coming in the clouds with great power and glory; then too he will send the angels to gather his chosen from the four winds, from the ends of the world to the ends of heaven."

This passage is very significant in many ways, viz:

- The sun has become darkened. The reason that it has become darkened is that the Sun/Son of God has been killed in order for this Son of Man to usurp his place.
- This Son of Man is not sending angels to gather his chosen. He is sending evil demonic aliens to rapture these deluded individuals in order to bring them to the hell hole that has been prepared for them inside the Earth.

The Time of This Coming is Fast Approaching as it is soon.

"Take the fig tree as a parable: as soon as its twigs grow supple and its leaves come out, you know that Summer is near.
This particular passage describes a fake rapture scenario, possibly with UFO's from the government or shadow government that we have never seen, yet know exists. This rapture will be conveniently timed when distress is very severe, because people of great faith really desire the redemption from a Savior; but this coming is a great deception.

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 13:43

Another disturbing passage is the following:

From Luke 6:36

Compassion and generosity.

"Be compassionate as your Father is compassionate."

Does anyone remember the words of the Orlando Imam who explained to the press that killing the homosexuals at the Florida nightclub was the COMPASSIONATE THING TO DO?

Here is the video:

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 13:59

Jesus Claims to Be the Son of God; yet does not even know his father's name.

From John 10:22-30

It was the time when the feast of Dedication was being celebrated in Jerusalem. It was winter, and Jesus was in the Temple walking up and down in the Portico of Solomon. The Jews gathered around him and said, "How much longer are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly (his Name). Jesus replied:

"I have told you, but you do not believe,
The works I do in my Father's name are my witness;
but you do not believe,
because you are no sheep of mine.
The sheep that belong to me listen to my voice;
I know them and they follow me.
I give them eternal life;
they will never be lost
and no one will ever steal them from me.
The Father who gave them to me is greater than anyone,
and no one can steal from the Father.
The Father and I are one."

So, in this passage, Jesus tells us that he is doing works in his Father's name. Since his name is Jesus, are we then to assume that the Father's name is also Jesus, then? Is the Father Jesus, Sr. and the Son Jesus Jr.?
Since the Jews already know the name of Yahweh from Yahweh having given his divine name through the Prophet Moses, this Jesus is an imposter because, not once, does he state the Name of his Father. When the Jews, who knew the name of the real Christ (Yahweh) asked him to tell them plainly the name of his Father, he just gave a convoluted answer with another veiled threat against them.

The Father's name is Yahweh, and the son's proper name, since he comes in his father's name must contain the word YAH in it. So, the son of Yahweh would be Yahshua (which means YAH is salvation.) This Jesus is a fraud, a liar and an imposter.

Last edited by Karen on Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 14:51; edited 1 time in total

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Antisemitism in the New Testament

Post by Karen on Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 14:16

There are numerous accounts of antisemitism found in the New Testament, and I will try to list as many examples as I can find.

Luke 13:22

The narrow door; rejection of the Jews, call of the Gentiles.

John 7:21

The Unbelieving Jews Warned. (Calling the Jews infidels again; albeit the fact that they already worship Yahweh Almighty.)

Again he said to them:

"I am going away; you will look for me
and you will die in your sin.
Where I am going, you cannot come."

In the following passage, Jesus is caught in a lie.

From John 8:48-49

The Jews replied, "Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and possessed by a devil?" Jesus answered:

"I am not possessed;
no, I honour my Father (here is the lie),
but you want to dishonour me.

First of all, Jesus dishonours his father by not knowing Yahweh's name and coming into the world with it. Then he lies by claiming that he honours his Father, however; in the passage found in Matthew he encourages others to dishonour their parents by promising to create division inside families. It would appear that the Jews were correct about questioning Jesus's authority and from which God he was sent to annoy them.

In John 12:44-46

Conclusion: the unbelief of the Jews

Jesus declared publicly:

"Whoever believes in me
believes not in me
but in the one who sent me,
and whoever sees me,
sees the one who sent me.
I, the light, have come into the world,
so that whoever believes in me
need not stay in the dark any more."

Here, Jesus describes himself as the light which is very interesting since Lucifer is also known as the light-bearer, or lightbringer.

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 14:37

More examples of Islamic anti-semitism found in the New Testament:

Matthew 6:2

"So, when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honoured by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."

In this passage Jesus insults the Jews again by calling them hypocrites, which is a term used quite freely in the Qu'ran to describe anyone who doesn't believe what they believe. Yet, Muslim and Arabs prove themselves, time and time again, to be the biggest hypocrites on the entire planet.

Quranic verses on hypocrites:

https://quran.com/search?q=hypocrites

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jesus is Not the Christ

Post by Karen on Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 14:45

Don't think that I am of the Antichrist Spirit; because I am not Anti-Christ, I am Anti-Jesus. I will give my reasons for this.

The Jesuits are called the "Society of Jesus." Why are they not called the "Society of Christ"? Or the "Society of Jesus Christ?" Christ does not feature prominently in their own Society's name and title.

Pope Francis is called the "Vicar of Christ," when in actuality, he is the "Vika of Christ."
Vika is the Finnish word for "Opposition," "Objection," or "Against." So, the Jesuits are the Antichrist. Pope Francis even converted to Islam approximately two years ago.

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jesus Fish and The Connection to Ea/Enki

Post by Karen on Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 18:55

Most everybody has heard of the term "Jesus Fish" uttered at least once in their lifetime. The reason that the word fish is associated with Jesus is that Ea/Enki was known as the Fish God. Here is a picture of Ea/Enki and I want you to notice the 6 fish that can be found on his cloak. The number 6 is associated with Satan (the Devil) and the Beast (666). Jesus was also called the fisher of men or a fisherman. I think he was merely a Fishy Man.

Here is the Beast that rises from the Sea, who can be found in Revelations:

Enki is the Moon God, Allah, and Jesus. Notice in the following picture a moon and a fish which proves that Enki is both Allah and Jesus together.

Revelation 12

The dragon delegates his power to the beast:

I was standing on the seashore. Then I saw a beast emerge from the sea; it had seven heads and ten horns, with a coronet on each of its ten horns, and its heads were marked with blasphemous titles.

The seven heads are comprised of the six fish's heads and Enki's head. The ten horns are found in his crown (five on one side and five on the other.)

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 19:30

In the movie, The Omen, there is a poem, which reads:

"When the Jews return to Zion and a comet fills the sky, and the Holy Roman Empire rises; then you and I must die. From the eternal sea he rises, creating armies on either shore, turning man against his brother, 'til man exists no more."

Now, since Jesus admits that he will be the cause of dissension between father and son, mother and daughter, brother and sister, brother and brother, sister and sister, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, son-in-law and father-in-law, then he is the one who is the Antichrist and the beast from the Sea. Here is a picture of Loki and I would like you to notice the moon that is on his costume and the army/armies that he is creating for his New World Order. Jesus is to blame for all of the division, chaos, dissension, anarchy, separation, violence, crime, torture and disagreement that can be found upon all the Earth at the current time.

Last edited by Karen on Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 19:51; edited 1 time in total

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 19:34

It was said that Lucifer (Loki/Enki) fell because he enslaved the nations and weakened them.

From the Orthodox Jewish Bible.

Yeshayah (Isaiah) 14:12

"How are thou fallen from Shomayim, O Heilel Ben Shachar (Bright One of the Dawn, Day Star, Lucifer)!
How art thou cast down to the earth, thou, which hast laid low the Goyim!"

Goyim refers to non-Jews, or gentiles, and is not a discriminatory term. In this passage, we have a name for Lucifer, that being, BEN!! So Loki-Lucifer's name will and must be BEN!!

"You were made to be ruled."  --- Loki

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top