Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 21:27 by Karen

Links

Gallery

Roslyn Hoax Reboot

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Roslyn Hoax Reboot

Post by Guest on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 0:33

mysteryofiniquity.com wrote: I was told by the Holy Spirit that Jack the Ripper was a Freemason! I was stunned. Although I shouldn’t have been considering all the secrecy surrounding the whole organization of the Freemason/Illuminati/Rosicrucian society. But, still….I was stunned!
It made sense why he was never caught. It made sense why the case was about ravaging women and killing them in the worst ways. It was so transparent now. You see, higher elitists don’t like women! Really, it’s true. Are the killings are part of an elaborate ritual to continue in male dominance over the women in this world? http://mysteryoftheiniquity.com/2012/12/06/jack-the-royal-ripper/
I like how mysteryofiniquity puts it. But committing such an iniquity of promoting male over-dominance in such a blatant fashion can't be part of the big plan.

Some think he was bringing attention to the plight of women... I don't think it was by conscious effort...

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 5:07

I completely agree with iniquity's quote - the murders were committed by men who were afraid of women's power and were typical misogynists. The JTR cadre were elitists who wished to continue the male dominance in the world in order to "keep females in check." They were against the sacred feminine principal which clearly shows an early Goddess rule in society. This predates male rule by thousands of years. Men usurped the power from female Goddesses, and put in place their own God and religious cult doctrines to enslave people.

Karen Trenouth
Author of: "Epiphany of the Whitechapel Murders"
Author of: "Jack the Ripper: The Satanic Team"
Karen
Admin

View user profile http://victorianripper.niceboard.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 12:32

I would agree with you, Karen, that the killer or killers came from this hyper-masculine cabal.

The only question I have is whether the actual hands-on killer didn't exhibit some type of feminine side or preference like a lot of serial killers do. 

Is Jack an Ed Gein, a Buffalo Bill? It would explain Jack's M.O. I don't think the uterus and sex organs figure in Masonic ritual...

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 15:03

No, the Jack the Ripper killer exhibited no female or feminine side whatsoever. If he did, he would have protected these women from harm (including from himself and the harm he could inflict). I don't buy into the whole "Jack was trying to show the plight of these women nonsense," because he could have helped them with his own charitable donations. Isn't freemasonry about charity anyhow?

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 12:53

It would depend what you mean by feminine and I'm only using that term relatively speaking. He would be on that side of the spectrum relative to the other men in his circle of associates and in society in general.
What would be your definition and what, if any, do you think is the value of Roslynizing the Ripper crimes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 7:39

Even if Jack the Ripper dressed as a woman, he was still not a woman. Could it perhaps have been womb envy on his part? Maybe he was jealous that he couldn't carry a life inside his body and give birth to it.

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 14:26

I think you'd have to be effeminate to have womb envy.

A man with breast envy might want to build up his chest, or his biceps, beyond what is a functional athletic improvement. He's really more interested in beauty over function as defined by the feminine line.  

Neil Cream became an abortionist. Could JtR have his own definition of 'doctoring' females?No

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 18:30

However, there are MEN who do not want WOMEN to have children because those children may be slated for great things.

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Aug 2013 - 0:32

Do you mean poor women or women who are prostitutes and who might have children with exceptional men?

Or women in general, since they can just seduce a man into giving up his DNA and men can't do that with women who would end up holding all the cards? Is that it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Sun 11 Aug 2013 - 10:02

No, I mean exceptional women who have children with a regular man. There are women Goddesses who reincarnate - but your lack of higher knowledge precludes you to think otherwise.

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Disgusting

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Aug 2013 - 11:27

I find this disgusting. I will not lie, but to say the Messiah, indeed YAHWEH, had a wife is disgusting. The Da Vinci Code, I've seen it, is fiction. It was never meant to be fact. The idea that Yahweh had relations disgusts me. This is most likely why you don't have too many fans. It's one thing to bash Freemasonry, it's another to put Yahweh in such a sentence. He is Holy. 

I suggest, I advise, and I personally ask that you repent of your evil doings. This is too far. Bash Freemasonry, we can't do anything. But bash Yahweh, even when you're dead you are at His will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Aug 2013 - 19:46

ZP,
we're here trying to establish Mary Jane Kelly's identity and possible 'bloodline' if you will.

Her identity is a mystery and confirmation will surely come through her descendants if she has any.

What Karen believes about Mary Magdalene is her own opinion and I'm guessing she's relating this to her Ripper theories on some higher plane of reality.

Anyway, I agree with you; forget the Davinci Code. This is the real thing.

We just had a mass murderer in Norway who killed 70 with a fascination for Freemasonry. In this case, we got Mitre Square, Juwes, an apron, masonic-style mutilation, Freemasons overseeing the investigation, etc....

I do not believe there is any causation but discussion of Freemasonry is a must for discussion of the greatest unsolved serial killings in history...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 10:09

Oh, these conspiracy theories are nothing but hogwash. Freemason Watch, by the way, is run by one-man in Canada. "FW" has never been accurate. I'm a Freemason. I know many Freemasons. I attend the Lodge regularly (such as today). It's really silly to say we attempt to kill anyone. Masonic-style multilation? Never heard of such a term before.

Bloodline? It is impossible -- that is, there is literally 0% chance -- that Jesus, the Son of Yahweh, married. It is impossible. This whole bloodline business trying to marry the very Son of God to a prostitute...it is literally, in all meaning of the word, insane. 

Freemasonry cannot be tied to any murders. Any murders whatsoever. Not even the Morgan affair, as that has been solved. I'm a Christian and have no reason to lie. I don't get into the silly nonsense regarding "higher planes". There is simply just reality (This World and the Afterlife). 

It is also interesting to note that, according to my sources, Mrs. Trenouth is quite concieted. In her many posts, she seems to always brag about how intelligent she is. She once said, "by this time[...]my IQ should be above 200." 

On a scientific perspective, I would laugh and not take the slightest word from her because of this. That statement was ignorant. How can you trust someone who is going to make such statements? Especially when, I am estimating here, around 98% of Ripperologists on various Ripper-sites refute her book. Indeed, some estimate it took little under 7-10 days for Mrs. Trenouth to complete the work. 

As such, I honestly can't accept any truth from this woman, as she has yet to speak any. If you want honest information try searching for the website entitled "Masonicinfo". You will find better information than here.

Also, the person you trust was actually caught making a book review on "Canada Chapters". She made a review of her own book -- possibly thinking that it would get her ratings up. I mean, seriously. How can you possibly look at her as credible?

To find it, google search: Canada Chapters Karen Trenouth. Once you do, you will find it. You can't miss it. Make sure you click "see all" on the reviews.

Last edited by Zach_P on Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 10:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hilarious Vantage Point)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 0:03

The Ripper mutilations are inspired by the Masonic blood oaths although the 'majority' begs to differ.
http://freemasonrywatch.org/jacktheripper.html

The mainstream of the field is your best friend because they deny the Ripper could have known anything about Freemasons because he was a lone lunatic, so raving mad there was no rhyme or reason to the crime, no inspiration or agenda.

If you even think the Ripper could possibly have the slightest inkling of a clue of Masonic practice, and had enough wits about him to even know what Mitre Square could mean when he murdered Catherine Eddowes there, then you would be anathema in the mainstream Ripper field. Freemasonry has no better friends than them. 

Finally, if a politician can vote for himself, Karen can give herself a thumbs up. Most authors end up with a financial and emotion attachment to their published solution but alternate ideas are not stomped on here.

Last edited by Dr.O on Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 12:39; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 2:27

I have yet to see an author do that, personally. But regardless of her acts (they indeed weren't noble), Freemason Watch websites are silly. 

I may be a Freemason but I am first a Christian. Yahweh God is my life. I fear Him and love Him. I have no reason to lie, as it is a sin. The Freemason Watch website has been discredited. Look up via google, "masonicinfo: Freemason Watch" and you will see what I mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 3:07

First of all, the good Yahweh is called Yahweh Sabaoth and not Yahweh God. You really need to do more homework. Satan expects men to call him God. Christianity and other world religions are responsible for more bloodshed on Earth than any group, organization, individual or entity. Please take it somewhere else.No No No

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 10:39

Honestly, God is a title. It's definition is the Supreme Being. Yahweh is God. To say otherwise is rather unintelligent. I've done my homework. Do I comment on my own work (yes, I have work)? Do I claim to have an IQ above 200?

Nevertheless, I know some Hebrew/Greek/Aramaic. I study it bi-weekly. Any educational background I currently have (I've studied in the medical field, by the way - I go by facts) is no ones business. Suffice it to say that I am not undereducated in this. Perhaps you should just confess to ignorance and be willing to learn.

If you refuse to learn, I will withdraw from this conversation and let you remain, literally, the laughing stock of Ripperologists. (I mean, come on. You're famous among the talk. People I've met personally know your name and laugh. Many a computer monitor was ruined due to reading your work online.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 12:57

ZP,
What do you think of "Maybrickians": i.e. people who believe the "Diary of Jack the Ripper" is authentic and James Maybrick is Jack.

James Maybrick was the brother of high-rnaking Freemason Michael Maybrick. Even if he isn't Jack, there is good evidence, Michael murdered him and/or framed James' wife.

Should some of the vituperation be directed at myself and my fellow Maybrickians?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 18:01

Guess what Dr. O?

The Freemasons also wrote the diary in order to make money for the organization to get out of it's legal difficulties.

Karen Trenouth
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Hyde on Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 14:56

Crikey,it's around 4am and I don't know where to start.

Intelligence....I'm in the top half percentile.No big deal.Not a genius or anything.

Medical knowledge....I've had the same disease for almost 31 years that "D'Onston" was treated for.
Today we call it Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
One of the world's experts in the field is Prof.Neil McGregor, a fellow Australian.He agreed with my working hypothesis 19 years ago.His team at Newcastle University had just uncovered the several bacteria that cause the disease and appeared on "60 Minutes" that September keeping their actual R & D a secret.
Sufferers actually have difficulty getting a good nights sleep.Hence "D'Onston's readmission for Chloral Hydrate addiction.Nasty drug.
I use Temazepam.

"D'Onston" was not JtR.

My father eventually died from the disease that both Eddowes and Nichols had.
Both were initially treated by "Jack" at the same time.
All three knew each other for over twenty years.

It is actually related to CFS.

Both can attack the kidneys and adrenal gland.
Eddowes possibly experienced extreme fatigue days after the walk back from Kent.
Would partially explain appearing extremely drunk but relatively sober after several hours rest.

In both diseases the bacteria makes it base in the small intestine.
Big hint there.

JtR was described by one of his peers as "deeply religious".
He referred to the Master.
I'd be mildly surprised if he wasn't a Freemason.One of his proteges was.

Another of JtR's peers referred to his "delicacy of character which was almost womanlike".

JtR's favorite philosopher was Jewish.
"Jack" was Church of England and very active with his church over more than two decades.

As far as Mary Kelly is concerned,perhaps Karen may allow Dr.O to email me.
I'm taking a long rest from Births,Marriages,Deaths and Censuses.

As far as "Jesus" is concerned,I believe that he married a relative variously called Salome III,Mary Magdalene,Mary of Bethany and John the Beloved.
They had three children,Herod,Aristobulus and Agrippa.
Probably in India/Pakistan recruiting troops to combat the Romans at home when the "zealots" revolted.That unplanned preemptive strike left them stranded.
Joseph was "Jesus"s grandfather and a High Priest.Hence the carpenter tag.

Mr Hyde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 8 Oct 2013 - 17:23

I doubt Roslyn, who embraced the faith in Jesus later in life and spent years translating the New Testament, would want to be linked to any "Christianity" practiced by practicing Masons.

http://kobek.com/patristic/patristicgospels-one.pdf

Last edited by Buono on Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 17:29; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Holy Grail Clues

Post by Guest on Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 22:34

Guest wrote:Now, on suspect theorizing, while I can understand the idea of choosing to go from evidence to suspect with JTR rather than bringing a suspect to the evidence, I don't see that being the case when trying to identify MJK....

It's best to find a candidate and take her to the evidence. ...
http://davinci.wordpress.com/2006/05/27/the-last-supper-and-its-clues/

Last edited by Buono on Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 21:11; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 13:57

Mr Hyde wrote:"D'Onston" was not JtR.

My father eventually died from the disease that both Eddowes and Nichols had.
Both were initially treated by "Jack" at the same time.

JtR was described by one of his peers as "deeply religious".
He referred to the Master.
I'd be mildly surprised if he wasn't a Freemason.One of his proteges was.

Another of JtR's peers referred to his "delicacy of character which was almost womanlike".
Was this Dr. Morgan Davies or some other doctor in Whitechapel? The London Hospital?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Hyde on Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 2:20

Sorry mate.

You will have to await the movie.I'm over 6 years down the track and hope to have a professional film treatment next year.Things should start moving after that.

That information is worthy many millions of dollars.

Doubt that Davies was at that hospital in 1867.

Kate was Conway at that time.After the birth of their first child.

Mr Hyde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 21:08

After some research, I found your secret suspect. He's very interesting, Mr. Hyde.

Here's a thread I bumped up with something that might help you to discuss your theory by talking around your suspect. Ha ha.

http://victorianripper.niceboard.org/t1409-i-am-jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top