» Rome is Babylon
Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 21:27 by Karen

Links

Gallery

Freemasonry Evil?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freemasonry Evil?

Post by Truth33 on Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 12:26

My grandfather was a Freemason. My uncles are Freemasons. My entire family is in the Order of the Eastern Star. I, too, am joining the fraternity -- that blessed brotherhood. You're a liar, it looks like. The intiation isn't even like that what you've posted. It is entirely different.

As for the "Jack the Ripper" case being solved -- you're a fraud. You have been taken down by a wonderful Freemasonic website.

masonicinfo.
com
/trenouth
. htm
(Put it together and look it up via address bar)
You're whole "Jack the Ripper" solution seems to be laughed at. Please change and stop your lies.

Oh, BTW, God doesn't manifest Himself in different forms. Jesus is God's Son; God is male.

Blessings and prayers for you,
The Truth Bringer

Truth33

Back to top Go down

Re: Freemasonry Evil?

Post by Karen on Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 22:52

Whatever! pirat

With your rudeness and attitude, you are perfect for Freemasonry. Twisted Evil

Karen "Poulain/Povlain" lol!

Karen Trenouth
Author of: "Epiphany of the Whitechapel Murders"
Author of: "Jack the Ripper: The Satanic Team"
Karen
Admin

View user profile http://victorianripper.niceboard.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 11:29

Truth33 wrote:My grandfather was a Freemason. My uncles are Freemasons. My entire family is in the Order of the Eastern Star. I, too, am joining the fraternity -- that blessed brotherhood. You're a liar, it looks like. The intiation isn't even like that what you've posted. It is entirely different.

As for the "Jack the Ripper" case being solved -- you're a fraud. You have been taken down by a wonderful Freemasonic website.

masonicinfo.
com
/trenouth
. htm
(Put it together and look it up via address bar)
You're whole "Jack the Ripper" solution seems to be laughed at. Please change and stop your lies.

Oh, BTW, God doesn't manifest Himself in different forms. Jesus is God's Son; God is male.

Blessings and prayers for you,
The Truth Bringer

As for your "blessed brotherhood" -- your'e deluded. Your brotherhood has been taken down by a wonderful anti-masonic website located at this link:

http://freemasonrywatch.org/

Why would a benevolent society/organisation need to be watched? Hmm...maybe the devil is in the details. Twisted Evil

Karen Trenouth
Author of: "Epiphany of the Whitechapel Murders"
Author of: "Jack the Ripper: The Satanic Team"
Karen
Admin

View user profile http://victorianripper.niceboard.org

Back to top Go down

Freemasonry is pure evil

Post by intheknow on Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 9:45

Freemasonry are basically mostly linked to each other through a cult network. They rape children in their bizarre sedan rituals and use a system called organized stalking to make the people who expose them, be quiet. They are he'll bent on the edge new world order, which is Nazi based with many children being raped.In their bizarre sex rituals. Look up the hollie Greig case, jimmy savile and even cliff Richard, these freemason cases all involve children being raped etc. Their. Members are brain washed to do what they they are told and they just say they are great and nice, when they are the sickest people around. They meet in secret and do business and bizarre sex rituals with their God being Lucifer. Trust me stay well clear and tell everyone you know about their cult sickness.

intheknow

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior1256 on Wed 27 Aug 2014 - 15:11

From what I have seen on the anti Mason sites they offer no actual proof of their theories, they simply cite other anti Masons or people that claim that they are former Masons. They simply make claims but offer no substantial proof.

Warrior1256

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior1256 on Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 16:41

Well, I've seen many of these anti-Mason sites where they claim that the Masons are responsible for all types of nefarious things. This includes being in cahoots with reptilian shape shifting aliens in the process of taking over Earth. All of the sites I have visited all had one thing in common...no concrete proof. They all make the same claims, former Masons spill the beans, someone talked to someone who talked to someone else who's grandfather said, etc., etc., etc.

Warrior1256

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top